The very best dentists in Tijuana are Board Certified and they are less than 1% of dentists in Tijuana. If you are having dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, oral rehabilitation or dental makeovers with crowns and veneers - the ones below are some of the best Board Certified dentists in town.
- Dr. Nelson Henry DMD
Owner of About Mexican Dentists.com - Mexico Dentist Guide
Photo: Tijuana Cultural Center - Imax, Museum, Galleries, Aquarium located in Zona Rio
The Board Certified Mexico Dental Association features the best certified dentists in Tijuana Mexico who have the advanced skills and accreditation necessary for the complicated dentistry most US and Canadian dental tourism patients are in need of. Their member dentists are the ones I recommend for all my patients.
Board Certified Dentists cost the same as far-less trained non-certified dentists in Mexico so you should choose the best and not worry.
These dentists in Tijuana listed below offer you all the American Dental Association recognized dental specialties plus some that are unique to Mexico such as cosmetic dentistry which is taught as an advanced specialty in Mexico - but not in the US.
I recommend these dentists to patients I send to Tijuana for large treatments such as oral restorations, cosmetic dentistry, crowns, veneers and makeovers that they could not afford at home. If you have any questions or concerns about dentists in Tijuana or Mexico - just contact me using the contact info below.
- Dr. Nelson Henry - Owner of About Mexican Dentists.com - Mexico Dentist Guide
Dr. Jorje Quintanilla - Kelly Jr. is an Oral Surgeon and Professor at Rosarito University. He lectures on Periodontics and Implants internationally. He speaks fluent English and Spanish. He is a son of a dentist, (sister and uncle are dentists too) an oral surgeon, periodontist, implantologist, and dental college instructor in oral surgery and implantology.
For perfect dental implants, crowns or full mouth rehabilitation Dr. Quintanilla is an excellent choice. He began his dental career when 16 assisting in his father's clinic. He has a Masters Degree in Dental Sciences with a focus on Implant Dentistry. He is a graduate of the Autonomous University of Baja California with a Masters degree from the Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon.
Dr. Jorge Quintanilla-Kelly Jr. Tijuana Dentist
C.D.E.M.C. Dental Implant Specialist, Oral surgery, Periodontist, President of Baja College of Implantology
• Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Baja California (UABC), Tijuana, BC.
• Masters of Science, Periodontology, Autonomous University of Nuevo León (UANL), Monterrey, NL.
• Certificate of Dental Implantology, Autonomous University of Nuevo León (UANL), Monterrey, NL.
• Board Certification by National Council of Periodontics.
• Member and in charge of the scientific commission, Association of Surgical Dentists of Baja California.
• Member, Association of Periodontics of Baja California.
• Teacher of Implantology, Autonomous University of Baja California. (UABC).
• Speaker, Local & International conferences.
Dr. Guillermo Limón Ávila - Tijuana & Cabo San Lucas Clinics
Dr Limon is one of the best dentists on the West Coast(s) of Mexico - he's a senior dentist and president of more than one dental association. - Nelson
Cosmetic Dentist, Implantologist, General Dentistry, Orthodontics, TMJ Specialist.m A distinguished dentist in Mexico, he is or has been a member of or President of numerous dental associations including the National College of Oral Surgeons.
Resume: Dr. Guillermo Limón Ávila
- Cirujano Dentista egresado de la Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- Especialista en Ortodoncia y Ortopedia Maxilofacial, egresado en la División de Estudios de Posgrado de la Facultad de Odontología de la UNAM.
- Diplomado Master Clínico Avanzado en ATM Filosofía Ortokinética.
- Diplomado en Auto-ligado en Sistema Damon.
- Certificado por el Consejo Nacional de Odontología Restauradora
- Miembro del Consejo Nacional de Ortodoncia, A.C.
- Miembro del Colegio Mexicano de Ortodoncia A.C.
- Miembro del Colegio Nacional de Cirujanos Dentistas, A.C.
- Miembro del Board Certified Mexico Dentist A.C.
- Premio Nacional de Odontologia por el Estado de Baja California Norte otorgado por el C.N.C.D.
- Ex-presidente de la Asociación de Ortodoncia y Ortopedia Maxilofacial de Baja California,A.C.
- Ex-presidente de colegio Nacional de Cirujanos Dentistas en `Tijuana, Baja California.
Dr. Ricardo J. Guevara
I LOVE MY DENTIST - Clinics in Tijuana & Cabo (Summer 2016)
Trusted by American and Canadian patients for over 25 years, Dr. Ricardo J. Guevara’s I Love My Dentist clinic is a favorite destination for dental patients seeking specialists for their crowns, dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, periodontistry, prosthodontics, children’s dentistry, general dentistry and more.
I Love My Dentist Tijuana clinic is located several blocks from the US/Mex San Ysidro border crossing near the Zona Centro and Zona Rio districts.
Dr. Ricardo Guevara, DDS is the Dental Director of I LOVE MY DENTIST, he received his dental degree from the Baja California State University in 1991. In 1996 Dr. Guevara moved to Boston, MA. Where he worked for over ten years as the Associate Dental Director for the Codman Square Health Center in Dorchester, MA.
Dr. Guevara became Faculty for Boston University, Tufts University and served as the Dental Director for the prestigious Advance Education in General Dentistry Residency program also at the Cod Man Square Health Center.
From 2008 to 2012, Dr. Guevara served as the Dental Director of the Mobile Dental Program at the Tech Boston Academy.
THE BEST DENTISTS IN MEXICO..
WILL ALWAYS BE BOARD CERTIFIED DENTISTS!
Call Dr. Nelson Henry for free!
CALL Toll Free USA: 1 888 310 0227
From Canada: 1 888 301 6959
GET A FREE ONLINE ESTIMATE!
Simply fill out the Contact Form on my About Mexican Dentists.com Home page
SEND ME A MESSAGE!
email me at: email@example.com
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Please join my Tijuana Mexico Dentist Forum below
Dr. Nelson Henry DMD is happy to help you find affordable, high-quality dentistry in Mexico. A former owner of 2 clinics in Maine, he now works part time advising patients on dental travel and dentists in Mexico. He recommends only Board Certified Dentists in Mexico for your safety, comfort and the best results. He is retired but loves to continue helping patients.
Dr. Nelson Henry DMD (Maine/Utah - Retired) offers you top Certified Dentists in the best dental tourism places in Mexico! Visit Dr. Nelson Henry's website below.
FIND BOARD CERTIFIED DENTISTS IN TIJUANA MEXICO. I have selected the best dentists in Acapulco, Los Cabos, Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, Cancun, Ensenada, Guadalajara, Los Algodones, Los Algos, Mazatlan, Mexicali, Mexico City, Puerto Vallarta, Playa del San Miguel de Allende, Carmen, Tecate, Tijuana, Zacatecas and other popular Mexico dental vacation destinations. Contact us today!